Location: Copenhagen, Krakow or Vilnius
At INFARE, for us to get ahead of the scaling curve means more than delivering better solutions. We are growing and aiming to deliver the BEST Business intelligence solutions on a market. To aim higher, it is not enough for us to remain the leading competitive airfare intelligence provider, at Infare we aim to steer our business to broader horizons and we are more than happy to welcome You on board. To achieve these goals we will be hiring a System Administrator.
As our company is going through an exponential growth, we decided to transform our backend to use all the newest and coolest technologies that are out there. You will implement infrastructure as a code and work closely with development teams to automate deployment. You will develop and maintain Private Cloud Computing infrastructure and help to optimize performance of infrastructure.
You will be responsible for the operation, setup and expansion of our services and servers including:
- Work with DevOps team to develop templates for orchestration for our systems.
- Troubleshoot OS and services issues.
- Managing and monitor the configuration of the hardware, operating systems and deployed services.
- Managing and maintaining network stack configuration.
- Being available for on-call to ensure availability of our services.
Skills and Requirements
- Strong understanding of Linux and Windows operating system (configuration, tuning, troubleshooting).
- Experience in writing Shell, PowerShell, Python, Perl or other languages.
- Willing to work occasional late nights hours, weekends, and possibly holidays.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
It will be considered a Plus
- Exposure to HA clusters like Pacemaker, Microsoft Server Cluster, PowerHA etc.
- Exposure to virtualization solutions like: KVM, VMware, Hyper-V etc.
- Understanding of OSI network model, Ethernet, and TCP/IP networking, routing and switching protocols, LAN and WAN topology.
- Experienced with networking devices like: routers, switches L2/L3, firewalls, VPNs, load balancers.
- Certificate such as CCNA/CCNP/CCIE or equivalent.
- Microsoft Active Directory management.
- Knowledge about hardware from vendors: HP, Dell.
- Experience with Public Clouds (like AWS, Azure, GC etc.) or Private Clouds (OpenStack etc.).
- Understanding of the basics about Big Data and big data Technologies (Hadoop/Spark/Kafka).
- Some experience with JVM (Java or Scala).
Personality & Attitude
- Be a team player, as it is Always about the team
- Curious and self-motivated
- Actively look for new improvements, as the best solution comes from it.
- Always eager to learn new technologies, as all technologies are welcome as long as they improve our systems.
You should also be pro-active and self-motivated with excellent time management skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
How to apply
Send your application and CV to email@example.com indicating what position you are applying for in the Object of the email.
We will be reviewing applications continuously.