Senior Test Automation Engineer
Location: Vilnius (Lithuania)
Short intro to position:
Join a dynamic company with around 130 employees which is having a big impact on how global airlines are competing. We provide market transparency to more than 240 airlines, which use our products to understand competitor behavior and competitive market trends.
At Infare, we are not happy if we simply achieve our goals, we want to blow them out of the water! We want to get ahead of the scaling curve, so we can deliver even better solutions, with minimal technical debt and continue to be the leading competitive airfare intelligence provider. To achieve these goals, we will be hiring an experienced QA Automation Engineers, who will join our team based in Vilnius.
As our company went through recent exponential growth, we decided to transform and improve our processes by implementation Test Automation Culture and that’s why we are looking for an Expert who will be brave enough to implement test automation environment from the scratch in the products we have and teach our developers to work with that.
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for setting the test strategy across the product suite, maintaining and further developing our existing suite of tests, while performing automated and manual tests in order to identify bugs and defects. Your mission will be to educate your fellow software engineers in good QA practices, so that we can raise software quality across the entire organization. You will be able to influence everything related to testing within the teams, such as our strategy, our tools, our procedures and even the agile development and test processes we use.
Skills and experience:
- 3 – 5 years of experience with automated software testing; with demonstratable experience of building and leading a test function.
- Experience developing software using languages such as Typescript, C#.
- Knowledge about Single Page Applications built in Angular.
- Experience with unit testing and Test Driven Development.
- Experienced in designing & implementing test automation frameworks for web application & web / micro services.
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium.
- Good understanding of the agile software development life cycle (SDLC, Scrum).
- Comfortable working with user stories / requirements and functional specifications and creating manual and automation test scripts from user stories.
- Experience with Load, Performance and Stress testing techniques.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Would be a plus if you have
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in a field such as Computer Science.
- Experience with Azure Devops.
As a person, we expect you to:
- Be passionate about quality and processes.
- Be a pragmatist, but with a drive for perfection.
- Be eager to dive into applications to understand how they are used by the end-users.
- Have a structured, analytical approach to problems and to work in general.
- Be willing and able to train team members in QA and test automation.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be a team player who thrives in taking responsibility.
How to apply?
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Senior Test Automation Engineer”
We will be reviewing applications continuously.