Location: Krakow or Vilnius
We have many new IT positions and we need your help to find the most suitable team members!
Does that sound appealing? Then read on!
Join more than 130 employees @Infare that is defining pricing intelligence in a new way for the travel industry. We are IT Company providing airfare benchmarking to over 240 airlines and several dozen airports around the world, which use our products to understand competitor behavior. Our main offices are in Copenhagen, Vilnius, Krakow and Berlin. We are still more than 5th year in a row growing company beating amazing numbers in the our business. For our growth we are looking for 2 Recruiters, in Krakow and Vilnius, who could join HR team.
You would be working mainly with IT recruitment following the recruiting process from candidates search until the final interview. Our teams are cross-countries, meaning that openings may be in all our locations. What’s more, you will be able to take part in other HR projects such as: On-boarding, Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding. All of that while spreading some good vibes in the office(s)!
These tasks are meant to be starting point for your role and career, but not a limitation. As Infare is growing fast, lots of interesting assignments are awaiting us.
We value new ideas and we appreciate people who take ownership of ideas, projects and are not scared of what might be coming next!
Areas of responsibility
- Manage full recruitment process, from screening till final stage, mainly for IT positions
- Supporting different teams with recruitment and in different locations, mainly EU
- Candidates screening and evaluation
- Consult Team members about recruitment
- Improve recruitment and on-boarding process
- Take care of new people on-boarding
- Participate in recruitment marketing, bringing more ideas how to brand the company
- Enjoy work and have loads of fun
Skills & Requirements
- At least 3-5yrs successful experience in Recruiter position, IT recruitment would be a huge plus
- Experience in selection and evaluation of candidates in all stages
- Experience in On-boarding
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of employment law
- Knowledge about recruitment marketing
- Excellent English language
- Self- motivated and highly proactive
- You are passionate about people, culture and communication
- Because of your drive, enthusiasm and reliability, team mates look forward to collaborating with you
- With your hands-on attitude you roll up sleeves and get involved in all aspects of the role – no job too big or too small
How to apply
Does that sound interesting? Then what are you waiting for? Send your CV along with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.