Senior .Net Developer
Location: Copenhagen (Denmark)
Short intro to position:
Join a dynamic company with around 130 employees and a big impact on how global airlines compete. We provide market transparency to more than 240 airlines, which use our products to understand competitor behavior and competitive market trends.
At INFARE, we are not happy if we simply achieve our goals, we want to blow them out of the water! We want to get ahead of the scaling curve, so we can deliver even better solutions with minimal technical debt and continue to be the leading competitive airfare intelligence provider. To achieve these goals, we are looking to hire an experienced .Net developer to strengthen the delivery capabilities of our team in Copenhagen.
As a Senior .Net Developer, you will contribute to the technical vision and implementation of the products and platforms that our team owns. Your main focus will be on the .Net-based web applications/APIs, covering areas such as data delivery to the Pharos front-end and the Infare Identity provider used throughout the organization. You will also collaborate with other teams working on products with dependency on our services.
You will be joining a team of 4 who believe our team values describe us best; these are:
We challenge, help, guide, grow and respect each other, and acknowledge that we are all individuals with different merits and flaws. We communicate openly, sincerely and realistically both within and outside the team.
We take individual responsibility for our own work and share responsibility for the outcomes.
We accept that sometimes things must change, and we adapt as needed.
We seek to learn and improve by pursuing new knowledge.
- Beacon of excellence
We strive to lead the company forward by example. We pursue long-term good solutions. We investigate the root cause of a problem, and do not stop at mitigation.
Skills and experience:
- 4+ years of experience writing C# web applications on top of .Net Framework or .Net Core.
- Experience designing, building and evolving APIs.
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
- Familiarity with containerization – Docker, Kubernetes. Work experience is a plus.
- Professional working proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
Would be a plus if you have
- Experience with integration/development of an OAuth/OpenID Connect provider, e.g. IdentityServer4.
- Experience building cloud solutions, preferably on top of AWS.
- Experience with Apache Kafka.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps for CI/CD.
- Familiarity with Terraform, Ansible.
- Familiarity with JVM (Scala, Java) development.
What we offer:
- Work in a dynamic fast growing global company with non-corporate, flat structure and individual approach to each employee.
- Working in an easy-going, enthusiastic yet result-driven atmosphere.
- Office in central Copenhagen.
- 375kr/month for lunch – rest is covered by Infare.
- Pension is 5% from Infare and 2,5% own payment.
- Health insurance through pension contributions.
- 5 extra days off.
How to apply?
Send your application and CV to email@example.com with the title “Senior .Net Developer”
We will be reviewing applications continuously.