Senior Data Scientist
Location: Vilnius, Copenhagen or Krakow
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist for our Data Platform Team who appreciates great challenge and learning opportunities!
Our data platform is going through exciting transformation, with Apache Spark-fuelled machine learning and analytics being the foundation of our products.
If the above description sounds promising, read on!
Skills and Requirements
- Be a team player, as it is always about the team
- Be curious and self-motivated
- Actively look for new improvements, as the best solutions come from within
- Always want to learn new technologies, as all technologies are welcome if they improve our systems
- Not afraid of working with hundreds of gigabytes (or even terabytes) of data
Sound Experience at least with some of the following
- Machine Learning, Time Series Analysis, Classification
- Spark, MLlib, SparkML, SparkSql
- Python (ScikitLearn, NumPy, SciPy, PySpark, others)
- R (e1071, randomForest, glmnet, SparkR, others)
- Sql, Hive, Hadoop
Your Tech Stack
- Machine Learning
- Time Series Analysis
It will be considered a Plus if you are
- Comfortable with Notebook-based research and development (DataBricks/ Jupyter/ Zeppelin)
- Experience with data and model visualisation
- Understand the concepts of data streaming, data pipelines and micro-service oriented architecture
How to apply
Send your application and CV to email@example.com indicating what position you are applying for in the Object of the email.