At INFARE, we are pushing the boundaries of technology like no other company in Krakow!
We are going forward with Data Science, BigData and scalability, so we can deliver even better solutions, with minimal technical debt and continue to be the leading competitive airfare intelligence provider. To achieve these goals, we will be hiring a number of experienced developers and we are looking for a Scrum Master to join us in one of our office in Krakow.
You would be the first full-time Scrum Master in Krakow – making it a perfect time to impact how agile development should continue to evolve. Help our teams working with most cutting-edge technologies: Machine Learning and BigData!
The teams develop exciting business intelligence and predictive analytics systems that are able to handle billions of transactions every day. The teams have some of the smartest people in the industry and they are all co-located in Copenhagen and Vilnius so you would be expected to travel.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 2yrs Scrum Master experience.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and Scrum theory, rules and best practice.
- Excellent communication and coaching skills.
- Knowledge about tasks, planning, backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, user stories and etc.
- Understanding the concepts + passion of BigData applications and Data Science systems would be considered as a very important plus.
- Certificates would be considered as an advantage.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Be a team player, as it is always about the team.
- Be curious and self-motivated and inspiring others.
- Act like an owner delivering results.
Does that sound interesting?
Send your CV to email@example.com with the title “Scrum Master KRK”.