Sales&Account Directors in EMEA/APAC/Americas reporting to CCO/Regional Leaders
Location: We are looking for candidates in EMEA, APAC and the Americas
Are you a Customer Champion with a proven track record to drive significant territory growth?
We are the innovation leader in airfare benchmarking and are having a significant impact on how global airlines are competing. We sell market transparency to over 240 airlines and several dozen airports around the world, which use our products to understand competitor behaviour.
As a leader in pricing intelligence and airfare benchmarking in the travel industry, Infare is looking for an experienced, growth-oriented and entrepreneurial Sales and Account Director who thrives in developing deep relationships on all levels at our customers and prospects. We are looking for somebody who wants to change the game at Infare!
Areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for increasing revenue, profitability and market share in a given territory.
- Manage, expand and develop existing accounts as well as sign new customers. Design and execute on account plans, conduct business review meetings with the customers.
- Promote our product portfolio to our clients, identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Understand customers strategy and identify how to meet customers objectives.
- Work cross-functionally in a wholistic commercial team with Marketing, Business Development, Customer Service and Product Management.
- Represent, broaden and build the Infare brand on all levels.
- Attending relevant networking and industry events.
Skills & Requirements etc.:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience and successful track record of building exceptional client relationships and building territory growth and new sales in the B2B environment, preferably from a technology or travel background.
- Self-motivated and possessing excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Out of the box mentality – “making the impossible possible” is top of mind.
- A proactive person, ability to deliver, passion to perform always stronger or better.
- Experience and successful track record in strategic account management.
- Enjoy working in a global, multi-national, multi-cultural, high-growth and fast-paced environment.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to excel under pressure of meeting deadlines, assertiveness, directness and a company first mentality.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a virtual team environment.
- Sense of urgency, assertiveness, directness, and a “company first” mentality.
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus.
Does that sound interesting?
Then what are you waiting for? Send your CV along with your portfolio to email@example.com.