Sales Director APAC
Infare, world’s leading pricing intelligence provider, looks for a Sales Director in APAC region.
Our company has been growing by 30-50% in the past years while selling market transparency and insights to 240+ airlines as well as dozens of airports and travel agents. We also keep developing astonishing new big data-based products and features that open doors to right and well-timed decisions.
We look for an experienced, growth-oriented and entrepreneurial Sales Director who could help current customers benefit from a broader range of our data and services. We also have a well founded ambition to expand in and beyond the airline industry, so our Sales Director should thrive in developing deep relationships on all levels of our customers and prospects.
Areas of responsibility:
- Increasing revenue, profitability and market share in greater China territory and potentially other regions.
- Managing, expanding and developing existing accounts as well as signing new customers.
- Designing and executing account plans, conducting business review meetings with customers.
- Promoting our product portfolio (Pharos, Altus, data and others) to our clients, identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Understanding customers’ strategy and identifying how to meet their objectives.
- Working cross-functionally in a wholistic commercial team with Marketing, Business Development, Customer Service and Product Management.
- Representing, broadening and building Infare’s brand on all levels.
- Attending relevant networking and industry events.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years of experience and successful track record of building exceptional client relationships, territory growth and new sales in the B2B environment, preferably in the technology or travel industries.
- Native speaker of Chinese and fluency in English.
- Self-motivation and excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Out of the box mentality – “making the impossible possible”.
- Proactivity, ability to deliver, passion to perform stronger or better every time.
- Experience and successful track record in strategic account management.
- Ability to work in a global, multi-national, multi-cultural, high-growth environment.
- Ability to teamwork and empathy.
- Ability to excel under pressure of meeting deadlines. Assertiveness, directness and a company-first mentality.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a remote team environment.
- Assertiveness, directness, and a “company first” mentality.
Does that sound interesting?
Send your CV along with your portfolio to email@example.com.
t Infare, we build products that open doors to right decisions by the air travel industry. Since 2000, we have gathered and we keep collecting a massive amount of data and insights that allow airlines to understand and to react to competitor behavior.
As air travel is becoming an increasingly large and competitive industry, fare intelligence is of vital importance. For this reason, our tools and products have become of major interest to airlines and airports in the past years: in fact, we have 19 of 20 world’s largest airlines as our customers on top of 200+ other carriers, and our business has been growing by 30-50% in recent years.
Our commercial team has been witnessing a massive transformation with a new sales office in Berlin opened and dozens of experienced sales and marketing professionals joining Infare in the past years. Though historically we have been providing data and data visualisation products mostly to airline revenue managers, we found our new products, features and services of major interest and impact to a much broader range of stakeholders and market players.
For this reason, a Sales Director in APAC will have exciting times operating in one of world’s largest and most competitive travel markets while having unparalleled and unquestionable value-generating Infare’s products in the portfolio.