IT recruiter / HR manager
At INFARE, we are not happy if we simply achieve our goals, we want to blow them out of the water! We have many new IT positions and we need your help to find the most suitable team members.
For the past 17 years we have devoted ourselves to create transparency in the highly dynamic environment of the aviation industry. We have reached our goal developing a set of Airfare Analytics aimed at supporting both Airlines and Airports during day-to-day work and strategic decision making.
Over the years we have put together a dedicated team of 100 technical and airline industry specialists encompassing a unique and heterogeneous set of skills.
But our skill-set is not the only heterogeneous thing here.. We have three offices, in Copenhagen, Vilnius and Berlin, but our Sales Team is based all over the World.
You would be the 3rd HR specialist to join the company. We are expanding in Krakow and we are looking for a leading person to help us grow more.
You would be working mainly within IT recruitment following the recruiting process from candidates search until the final interview. What’s more, you will take part in other HR projects such as: On-boarding, Performance management, Employees engagement and Branding. All of that while spreading some good vibes in the office(s)!
These tasks are meant to be starting point for your role and career, but not a limitation. As Infare is growing fast, lots of interesting assignments are awaiting us.
We value new ideas and we appreciate people who take ownership of ideas, projects and are not scared of what might be coming next!
Skills and Requirements
- At least 2-3yrs successful experience in Recruiter position, IT recruitment would be a huge plus
- Experience in selection and evaluation of candidates in all stages
- Knowledge of theoretical and practical HR processes development
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of employment law
- Crazy and daring ideas, yes, we like them. Also, thinking out of the box
- Love IT
- Be a team player, as it is always about the team
- Act like an owner delivering results
- Be curious, self-motivated and inspiring
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- All the support you need
- Opportunities of professional and personal growth
- Flexible working hours and friendly team
How to apply
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject title “IT Recruiter / HR Manager”. We will be reviewing applications continuously.