Location: Vilnius (Lithuania)
Infare, an airfare intelligence provider with more than 130 employees on board, offers a career and a professional development opportunity for a motivated Order Coordinator. We expect some understanding and experience in web technologies, yet your passion and true curiosity in this field should be enough. In return, we will provide you with broad and fast learning opportunities whilst building and improving our advanced tools that collect and analyze billions of rows of data and are used by 240+ airlines, airports and travel agencies.
Areas of responsibility:
- Adding new routes and search criteria to airline customer subscriptions.
- Crawlers maintaining, merging, splitting.
- Basic data comparison tasks to spot collection issues.
- Analyzing SQL-specific reports of missing data.
- Making small adjustments to search patterns so that all needed data is collected.
- Data entry tasks.
- Technical handling of orders together with the Customer and sales support team.
Skills and Requirements
- You are bright and you have a very structured and analytic way of working.
- Good understanding of the structure of the internet.
- Some basic knowledge of XML. Experience with MS SQL will be an advantage.
- You are calm and concentrated and you can maintain a high quality in your work even under pressure.
- Prioritization and organization skills.
- Good English skills.
- Openness for an international working environment.
What would be considered as a plus
- Basic understanding of programming languages (like C#).
But really, your attitude is your most important asset!
You assume responsibilities that go beyond normal expectations and you will put in extra effort to make the whole team thrive! At INFARE it is never just about the individual, as we work (and rock!) as a team!
What we offer
- Vast opportunities and our proactive input allowing you to grow as a technology professional.
- A truly international and deeply caring environment.
- Full catering.
- Health insurance.
- A parking space at the office (if applicable).
- A gaming zone with a console, VR, table tennis, foosball and all that jazz.
Does it sound interesting?
Then what are you waiting for? Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating what position you are applying for.