Join more than 100 employees in the one of the most advanced Big Data company. Infares core business is in Business Intelligence and Data Science for flight industry, making a big impact on how global airlines are competing. We sell market transparency to over 240 airlines and several dozen airports around the world, which use our products to understand competitor behavior.
Monitoring team’s main role is to keep an eye the system to find and diagnose the issues in the system and pointing out the mistakes when it comes to the development team. In order to do this, you will collaborate with Dev teams who will make and evolve the tools for you that will enable your teamwork.
Areas of responsibility:
- Participating in gathering the requirements and dashboards.
- Diagnosing the issues in the system and responding to them.
- Monitoring and responding to system failures.
- Strong experience in data mining and log mining (SQL proficiency).
- At least 2 years of experience in the similar IT-related position.
- Experience with ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana).
- Strong practice with Bash. Python/PowerShell would be a strong plus.
- Basic knowledge of networking, OS & platforms.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work on duty on-call.
- QA/DBA/SQL background.
- Analysis/administration experience.
- Working knowledge of Ansible.
- Experience in Solr or LogMining using Hadoop/Spark.
IT would be a plus if you have:
Does that sound interesting?
Send your CV along with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating what position you are applying for.