As a Marketing Coordinator at INFARE, you will join a diverse team (based in Copenhagen and Vilnius) working to bring airfare transparency to the aviation industry by means of state-of-the-art Airfare Business Intelligence.
On a daily basis you will collaborate closely with the Marketing Manager to design and implement all digital and off-line marketing activities, which range from email campaigns and SEO optimization to coordination of trade events world-wide. You will be in constant dialogue with our BI Product Managers, as well as, with our Sales experts. When it comes to internal communication and Employer Branding activities you will also collaborate with our HR Team.
The work will be diverse but always exciting – that much we can promise!
We are looking forward to add your expertise, ideas and most of all enthusiasm to our Team!
Skills & Requirements
- At least 2 years experience with CMS – preferably WordPress
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Understanding of SEO’s principles and their implementation
- Experience with creation of SEO optimized landing pages
- Sound experience with Google AdWords – theoretical experience only will not be considered “sound”
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to turn your hand to a number of tasks – your tasks will be diverse and you should be able to enjoy this variety without getting stressed
- A Degree in Marketing, PR or Communication is not a must (though nice to have). You should have a proven track record of work experiences and projects within marketing and a real interest for communication
- Coordinating the participation to trade events and associated activities
- Managing the corporate website and creating landing pages
- Collaborating to the arrangement of INFARE’s user conference
- Creation and monitoring of online campaigns to drive traffic
- Writing content for digital and off-line publications
- Enjoy work and have loads of fun!
These tasks are meant to be the starting point of your career at INFARE, not a limitation.
We value new ideas and we appreciate people who take ownership of projects and are not scared of what might be coming next.
- Be a Team Player and enjoy collaborating, as at INFARE it is all about the Team
- Be curious and willing to explore ideas
- Act as an owner when working on projects
How to apply
Send your application and CV to email@example.com indicating what position you are applying for in the Object of the email.