Junior Legal Counsel
Location: Vilnius (Lithuania)
Short intro to position:
Join a dynamic company with around 130 employees who are having a big impact on how global airlines are competing. We provide market transparency to more than 240 airlines, which use our products to understand competitor behavior and competitive market trends.
Infare has now reached a level where we need a Junior Legal Counsel to help our Legal Counsel to look after all commercial agreements, legal policies and related tasks.
These tasks are meant to be the starting point of your career at INFARE, but not necessarily limited to these, as we are steadily growing every year, so we are constantly facing new challenges.
We value new ideas and we appreciate people who take ownership of projects and are not scared of what might be coming next. You will find the same qualities in your new team around you!
- Assist in drafting and implementing internal procedures required to facilitate legal processes in Infare Group.
- Assist in drafting and reviewing commercial contracts and other documentation.
- Liaise with external legal advisors, when required.
- Assist and coordinate with colleagues in order to gather documentation and/or information required to carry out legal assignments.
- Research and analysis related to regulation applicable to Infare Group activities.
- Masters degree in Law (preferably Commercial Law specialization).
- Min 2-3 years of accumulated experience in internal legal department or in external legal office.
- Good knowledge of contract law, labor law, data protection law, experience in drafting commercial contracts.
- Analytical thinking, reasoning skills, and ability to interpret legislative systems of other countries.
- Attentive to details team player, that has collaborative skills, and ability to work in team with divers group of professionals.
- Ability to work independently.
- Fluent in English.
- Vast opportunities and our proactive input allowing you to grow as a technology professional.
- A truly international and deeply caring environment.
- Full catering.
- Health insurance.
- A parking space at the office (if applicable).
- A gaming zone with a console, VR, table tennis, foosball and all that jazz.
- Solid pay.
How to apply?
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Legal Assistant”.
We will be reviewing applications continuously.