Finance Business Partner
Location: Copenhagen (Denmark)
As a Finance Business Partner, you will join the Finance function in a private equity owned Global IT company facing an exciting transformation journey towards a new way of supporting the business.
Your financial analyses and insight will be the foundation for fact-based decision-making, and you will have direct influence on where we take the business next.
It is an empowered position in Infare’s Financial Planning and Analysis team focusing on our Commercial unit and being the focal point for management reporting, forecasting, budgeting, performance management, deep dive analysis and finance related business support to our entire commercial team.
As part of a dynamic Finance Department, you will be working closely together with the members of the Commercial team place on all continents. Further you will drive alignment with colleagues in Finance. You will be exposed to senior management and a truly global organization.
- Diligently driving accurate, timely and aligned reporting of financial, commercial and operational performance incl. KPIs.
- Providing forward-looking and independently initiated analysis to identify areas of improvements.
- Supporting profitability analysis as a subject matter expert for given areas.
- Contributing to and forming business decisions and enable follow-up on such decisions including investments, customer tenders etc.
- Assisting in assessing best alternative strategies and practices and proving recommendations to the business.
- Performing ad-hoc analysis and insights to business based on business need.
- Driving continuous improvements including simplification of reports, analysis tools and automation of reporting.
- Taking part in the development of regional go-to-market strategies, including KPIs/PPIs, evaluation of scenarios and on-going follow-up on tasks and projects within the Commercial team.
- Two years of experience from analytical positions within finance, management reporting, financial planning and analysis, management and/or strategy consultancy, business development or equivalent.
- Thorough understanding of finance and a sincere interest in understanding the business to drive performance and value.
- Skilled in Excel and PowerPoint, while experience from Power BI systems and Navision is a plus.
- Skilled in written and spoken English.
- Past experience working within a global B2B IT company is an additional benefit but not a must.
- Master’s degree in finance or economics.
- Results-driven and a strong logical and analytical capacity being well organized with high attention to detail.
- Self-starter with a strong driving force and a “can-do” attitude, striving for continuous improvement and wanting to solve problems even if finding answers is not easy.
- You enjoy working with senior stakeholders and the challenges this presents, whilst at the same time enjoying working in the engine room and are not afraid of “getting your hands dirty”.
- You are an extroverted team player who is used to and enjoys working independently with ability to engage with and influence, guide and challenge multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong integrity and a humble personality that goes well with people at all levels in a global organization.
Why this role?
ir travel is becoming an increasingly large and competitive industry, fare intelligence is of vital importance and at Infare, we build products that open doors to right decisions by the air travel industry. For this reason, our tools and products have become of major interest to airlines and airports in the past years: In fact, we have 19 of 20 of the world’s largest airlines as our customers on top of 200+ other carriers, and our business has been growing by 30-50% in recent years.
As Finance Business Partner, you will have the opportunity to drive financial analysis, performance management and decision support to the Commercial team that is responsible for all Sales and go-to-market strategies and product development. Your detailed understanding of the financial numbers combined with solid business knowledge will allow you to deliver performance insight, challenge current understandings and contribute to decision making within Commercial unit.
Does it sound interesting?
Send your CV to email@example.com indicating what position you are applying for.