DevOps Engineer for Big Data
At INFARE, for us to get ahead of the scaling curve means more than delivering better solutions. We are growing and aiming to deliver the BEST Business intelligence solutions on a market. To aim higher, it is not enough for us to remain the leading competitive airfare intelligence provider, at Infare we aim to steer our business to broader horizons and we are more than happy to welcome You on board. To achieve these goals we will be hiring a DevOps Engineer.
As our company is going through an exponential growth, we decided to transform our backend to use all the newest and coolest technologies that are out there. You will implement infrastructure as a code and work closely with development teams to automate deployment. You will develop and maintain Private Cloud Computing infrastructure and help to optimize performance of infrastructure.
- Release management (orchestration of software lifecycle).
- Maintain and develop build systems.
- Integration test automation.
- Develop and maintain Private Cloud.
- Resolve issues with systems.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience in writing Shell, Python, Perl, PowerShell or any other languages.
- Exposure to at least one of orchestration tools like: Ansible, Puppet, Chef or others.
- Experience with Private Cloud Computing solutions like: OpenStack, OpenNebula or others.
- Good understanding of primarily Linux with some understanding of Windows operating system (configuration, tuning, troubleshooting).
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with build systems (Jenkins, TeamCity etc.).
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
It will be considered a Plus
- Experience with Public Clouds (like AWS, Azure, GC etc.).
- Understanding of the basics about Big Data and big data Technologies (Hadoop/Spark/Kafka).
- Understanding of OSI network model, Ethernet, and TCP/IP networking, routing and switching protocols, LAN and WAN topology.
- Experienced with networking devices like: routers, switches L2/L3, firewalls, VPNs, loadbalancers.
- Some experience with JVM (Java or Scala).
- Certificate such as CCNA/CCNP/CCIE or equivalent.
Personality & Attitude
- Be a team player, as it is Always about the team.
- Curious and self-motivated.
- Actively look for new improvements, as the best solution comes from it.
- Always eager to learn new technologies, as all technologies are welcome as long as they improve our systems.
You should also be pro-active and self-motivated with excellent time management skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
How to apply
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating what position you are applying for in the Object of the email. We will be reviewing applications continuously.