Location: Copenhagen (Denmark)
As Infare is growing fast, we are looking for a new team member, an Accounting Assistant, to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our Finance Manager. The Accounting Assistant responsibilities include creditors both – in DK and abroad, managing expense reports and reimbursements, and reconciling invoices.
Areas of responsibility:
- Creditors and payments – including foreign affiliates.
- Handle travel expense, reconciliations and invoices.
- Participation in monthly reporting and year-end closing.
- Debtors follow-up.
- Ad-hoc tasks and bookings.
With the additional possibility to participate in:
- Management of outsourcing partners regarding payroll, VAT and tax in foreign affiliates.
- Internal controls.
- VAT reporting in Denmark.
- Treasury Management.
- Process optimization, automation and digitization.
Skills and Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in Accounting, readiness to be challenged and acquire new skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Hands-on experience with Navision, C5 or Axapta.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (ability to enter into a collaboration with an informal tone).
- Organization, self-driven skills.
- Good English skills (spoken and written).
- Knowledge of Lithuanian, German and/or Polish accounting rules would be an advantage but not essential.
Why this role?
t Infare, we build products that open doors to right decisions by the air travel industry. Since 2000, we have gathered and we keep collecting a massive amount of data and insights that allow airlines to understand and to react to competitor behavior.
As air travel is becoming an increasingly large and competitive industry, fare intelligence is of vital importance. For this reason, our tools and products have become of major interest to airlines and airports in the past years: In fact, we have 19 of 20 of the world’s largest airlines as our customers on top of 200+ other carriers, and our business has been growing by 30-50% in recent years.
As our company is going through an exponential growth, we are looking for a person who has a few years of experience, but at the same time who is not afraid of new challenges as you will help our accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
Does it sound interesting?
Then what are you waiting for?
Send your application and CV to email@example.com indicating what position you are applying for.