For almost two decades, we have monitored airline fares 24-7 to provide our customers with the necessary information to understand carrier pricing and revenue management strategies.
Every day we collect 2 billion airfares from Airlines, OTAs and Meta Search booking sites.
We validate collected data on 45 separate criteria and each observed fare record must be complete on all points to be valid. Examples of validation are realistic price and tax range, appropriate currency and data element internal structure.
This unmatched level of data accuracy enables meaningful analyses of competitor pricing strategies and fare availability on routes up until departure.
Our highly accurate airfare data can be effortlessly integrated in all existing revenue management and pricing systems.
Supported Revenue Management Systems Comprises:
- Infare Standard format
- Navitaire SkyPrice
- Sabre AirVision Revenue Manager
- Sabre AirVision Fare Manager
- Lufthansa Systems Rembrandt and Profit Line Price
- Revenue Management Systems
- PROS P6 RMS
- PROS O&D
- Aviator RM System
- SITA Insight
- Amadeus RMS
Further customisation to support integration with your specific analysis system is also possible.
Provided Airfare Data comprises:
- Raw data or lowest available fare per departure day combination (90 days forward, RT7 – 7 days minimum stay and OW) collected daily
- Split of outbound/inbound components of an RT fare allowing comparison with a competitive OW fare – when not supported by the booking engine, RT/2 is used to facilitate the comparison
- Gross and net fares
- Business fares (available on request)
- Point of sale
- Domestic and international split feeds